Hi John.
the best stratogy I've found with the planes is to track the position of
each in my mind and jump when they are close together, but not absolutely
identical. I believe Homer's jump distance is a little precise, but as you
said it's possible to get theknack.
Beware the grue!
Dark.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly Sapergia" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 2:40 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Question Regarding Level 2 of Awesome Homer
Hi,
After playing Awesome Homer by Jim Kitchen for some time now, I finally
managed to get to level 2, where you have to jump to various planes and a
helicopter. That's fine, but I'm a bit confused. Are you supposed to jump
when the next plane is in the center position, or when the plane you just
jumped to gets to where the other one is in terms of stereo positioning? I
do fine for the most part, but usually end up missing the jump from plane
4 to 5.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director
The Global Voice Internet Radio
www.theglobalvoice.info
Personal Website: www.ksapergia.net
Business Website (KJS Productions): www.kjsproductions.com
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].