I actually still have a working Atari and a pretty large collection of games for it. It isn't the system my brother had growing up butrater one my sister's x boyfriend found somewhere and later gave to me. I had to shop around for a few controllers for it since it came with a few games that required the paddles but unfortunately didn't come with the paddles themselves. Unfortunately the site I used to buy my Atari stuff from, while still up as far as I know, was out of all Atari stuff last time I checked.


They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 2:18 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Internet Archive puts classic games online

Hi Dave,

I know what you are saying. I loved those games and to a certain
extent I still do.'

I use Stella, the Atari 2600 emulator, to play a lot of those games on
my newer Windows machines. My son, Sean, really likes them too, and we
have talked about getting him one of those Atari retro gaming
consoles they have at Walmart and Kmart right now with several classic
games like Asteroids and Pac-Man built directly into the console
itself so that we can play together on my TV.

Cheers!


On 12/28/13, David Mehler <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

I miss those games, you could just play them.

Dave.


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to