Hi Amanda:

Not really. Sad to say she did a lot of that stuff before I filed for
divorce, and at most all I can do is ask the court for compensation
for the stuff she sold. The problem is when we talk about old stuff
like the Atari and games it isn't worth much, but it can cost a pretty
penny to replace them if I buy them from collectors.  So even if I ask
for compensation I am not really sure how much I will get for the
various things she sold. In the end I will probably just have to
accept the fact she did me wrong, screwed me over, and will have to
try and replace those games and consoles if and when I can.

Cheers!


On 12/29/13, Amanda Burt <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Thomas
>
> That's terrible.  Is there nothing you can do regarding your wife selling
> stuff behind your back?  I really think that's disgusting.
>
> Amanda

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to