From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 06 January 2014 19:16
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] king of draggon pass help please

Hi Darren.

once you've done making of the storm tride, options to make a tribe will
turn up, it's actually a really interesting bit of the game.

I managed to get a tribe formed in the twelth year,  and  then was lucky
enough that my chief got to be King. I actually really liked him, he started
off worshipping heumact, but failed a hero quest and ended up worshipping
orlanth, but had really high leadership and battle skills, sort of the
perfect king :D.

I've not tried the long game yet since after finishing the short game I
wanted a bit of a break, though I might try another short game  just to get
back into the wing of things.

Beware the grue!