To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] king of draggon pass help please

I just grabbed this game and have found it to be very interesting.
As for exploring east or some other direction, I think it's as vague
for us as it is for our sighted counterparts.
I rather enjoy the fact that everything is just a bit uncertain.

I have a rather embarrassing question though. How do you get to the
manual once you're in the game? Can you?