Yes, while there are various different enemies in the game and each location has two or three separate ones, odds are you'll see the same one crop up a few times.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria and Joe Chapman" <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a dark room?

HI.

are there other old men in other houses?

Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype without the numbers.

On 30 Jan 2014, at 7:12 am, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Hi MAria.

I'm just not understanding this at all. you should hit continue, then go to a small loot screen where you can pick up items. then the house should turn into an outpost at the same location on the map.

Are you sure your not going to different houses?