To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wayfare mud

So how big is the galaxy? Is there a local or galactic economy? Can you have more than 1 colony?

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Mar 2014, at 18:00, ryan chou <ryan.chou1...@gmail.com> wrote:

the PVP is only there if someone runs across your base and decides to
take a chunk out of it either with ship weapons, demolition charges or
whatever else
other than that yes, it is pretty single player or co-op