From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 11 March 2014 14:27
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wayfar mud

Hi d~rren.

Well I'm still a newbie myself so I'm not absolutely sure, though I have
seen a building called a sector center or something like that listed on the
structure tool  which might have something to do with population.

I decided to build all of the things that would let me build more stuff, so
started building  various tools, and then a factory and a warehouse. I also
got the improvisation skill to let me access more stuff, and  as I'm playing
a ranger background have made myself a pretty good weapon and some armor so
I can kill the critters on the planet's surface.

I think it's one of these games where general expantion is the key. I just
hope some idiot other player won't turn up and blow my colony up for no
reason, that will be the day I stop playing.

Beware the grue!