Hi Gabriele,

When you come out of the river there should be a truck waiting for
you. There will be a guy that says something like "come on" and you
need to follow that truck through the mine field. If you don't follow
that truck immediately after coming out of the river it will drive
away, and I suspect that is what happened to you. You waited too long
or something and the supply truck drove away. You can get through the
mine field on your own, but it is difficult.