Wow, you're fantastic guys!

Thanks for every suggestion came, I'm going to go throw them carefully.

A couple of things more, the first is my apologize to the list... I didn't know if asking for a spoiler is out of the list rules, I hope it's not. The second one regard the truck waiting for my Tank after the Ford. If it goes away cause I've been waiting for such long time, Do I have to try going out from the Mine field on my own? There is possibility that it will come back to pick me up? I saved the game one minute later I entered the level 4 but, I guess, the Truck were already gone, that time. So, I maybe have to replay the game since level 3.

Thank you all.

Gabriel.