To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Podcast on King of dragon pass

thanks for this, Dark.

I love this game, being a great fan of time wasting myself, in betwixt coursework, that is!

Caitlyn

On Jul 1, 2014, at 6:57 AM, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Listen well warriors and farmers of Orlanth! I am by no means most among the gods of this world. I am he that is called Dark, God of long speaches and time wasting, third cousin three times removed to the uncle's wife's brother of the great storm father Orlanth. I am he that stood beside Elmal whilst he guarded the homestead until he didst say unto me "bugger off you are really getting on my whick lest I take this spear and sticketh it where the son doth not shine. And being god of the Son I really! know where the that is"

Yet, though my worshippers are few, ---- indeed none existant, if you sacrifice to me your time, ---- and that cow in your herds which doth go best with mustard, I shal guide your steps in the new land of Dragon pass, explaining all the mysteries of how to manage your clan in this new land, from training of your weaponthanes to appointing nobles to your ring. You shal navigate all with speed and your voice ring over all others as you make your way to becoming "king of dragon pass"

first, go to that land that is called https://www.sendspace.com/pro/2kiiy0 and find yee there the rune of downloading. It will either be marked "click here to download" or "submit"

then my words shal become clear to you!