I tryed it but I can not catch the boss in the right direction. There are more hints?

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 2:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The blind swordman, an audiogame with tactics

You need to parry his fireballs, and then wait while he teleports. He always
teleports in four directions so if you can pick where he will appear you can
clash him.

it's one of these things that is hard to work out at first but fairly easy
when you get the hang, ---- actually i thought the knight was much harder.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bogdan Muresan" <bogdanmures...@gmail.com>