I wanted to say something like that... perfectly put!

From: "Cara Quinn" <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2014 1:07 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] making things last

Hi Charles,

I'd hold that wire with no gloves at all if the amperage were really really
really low! *snark*

Sorry, just had to!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On Sep 5, 2014, at 7:14 AM, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

Actually, I'm glad that such protective gear exists.  It exists for a
reason.  Use it as directed and you probably won't have a problem.  I would
not stick my hand into a 500 degree oven when wearing mitts that claim that
they will protect your hand up to 500 degrees merely to see if their claim
is valid.  Doing so is just! plain! stupid!!  But knowing that I can do so
gives a bit of assurance, and I won't fear doing so.  If you were to wear a
glove that claimed that it can protect you from a 100,000 volt charge of
electricity, would you honestly, purposely, grab onto a wire carrying
100,000 volts just to see if their claim is correct??  If you do so, you
just might get what you were stupid enough to ask for.  But as for cell
phone cases, the better the protection, the better.

you! really! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Desiree Oudinot"
<turtlepowe...@gmail.com>