Well, things like braille displays can break either by a simple drop or just
from nothing at all. My mac has been dropped a few times, and still works fine.
The iPod 4 has cracks in the screen, but it still works. Its maybe 3 years old.
It had never had a case on it though. This new iPod 5 hs a case, so it'll
probably last even longer.

Sent from my iPod 5

keychat/google talk:
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com