Thomas i have read the message and now what he has done makes sense to me.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: LWorks discontinuing sales of Legacy games

Hi Lisa and all,

If you have not already done so I suggest reading the post forwarded
to the list which answers a few questions about Super Liam and
Judgement Day. For the most part I completely understand why Liam is
doing what he is doing, and I think his explanation makes sense.

for those who have not yet read Liam's responses to the issues raised
here on Audyssey and the Audio Games Forum his reasoning was as
follows. Both Super Liam and Judgment Day were written in Visual Basic
6 which we all know is legacy software. It makes updating and
maintaining those games difficult so it seems prudent to discontinue
them. At the same time he thinks it would be a slap in the face, a
disservice, to everyone who bought them just to give them away for
free. While I'm certain many will disagree with that point of view it
is at least understandable. So there is his explanation for what is
going on in a nutshell.

Cheers!