You and I might disagree with the decision but I don't doubt there are those who would feel slighted and make their voices heard. I don't think Liam needs that.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 6:29 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: LWorks discontinuing sales of Legacy games

does anyone know what E-mail address I can contact Liam on?

While it is Liam's choice to discontinue support for the software (silly
microsoft should be shot for causing this much trouble), I completely
disagree with his point that offering  the games for free is bad for
previous customers. Indeed I'd much rather the games that I enjoyed and
continue to enjoy could be appreciated by people in the future than that
they vanish forever, and it is not as if this is the first time a developer
has made such a decision, for example I originally bought Teraformers, trek
2000 and Tarzan Jr, and am happy people can still play the games.

I would very much like to contact Liam and let him know my feelings on this
issue sinse while discontinuing the games is up to him, I think he is making
some incorrect assumptions about the feelings of customers, and it is a
shame if people weren't able to play the games in the future just because
Liam was afraid previous customers would take umbridge.

all the best,