Hi Ishan,

Super Liam didn't die at the end of Super Liam. Liam has repeatedly
stated on a number of occasions Liam doesn't actually die. The scene
was created that way to leave gamers hanging for Super Liam II which
never was created.

The only analogies I can compare it to off the top of my head is the
scene at the end of Tomb Raider: Last Revelation. At the end of Last
Revelation there is a scene where Lara Croft is attempting to exit
Seth's temple when the floor collapses and Lara supposedly falls to
her death while Dr. Von Croy watches on from the doorway. Many gamers
assumed Lara Croft died in the fall, but it was later revealed in
Angel of Darkness that Lara managed to survive the fall, and didn't
really die. It is known as a cliff hanger.

The point here is there is no need for Liam to change the scene in
Super Liam. Assuming he ever wants to create the second one in the
series he can. It is enough to know that Super Liam didn't die in the
first game, and that should there be a second one we will get to know
more about what happened at the end of the first one.