Hi Dentin.

I didn't say we were "entitled!" to the games, only that the scarcity of such makes them far more important than developers might realize, indeed this is why Justin Dobemire has recieved so much flack after vanishing with the Bsc titles.

I don't know what you mean about "assembling the necessary cash for a key generator" sinse I'm not sure what the negotiation would be, sinse to have the system actually be of bennifit for the hole community the key generator would need to be available to everyone perminantly, not just the people who bought it at the time as was the case with Bsc, and I am not sure what the negotiations for that sort of discussion would involve. Fortunately Liam has decided to release the games as freeware so that isn't a discussion we need to have.

You are of course correct that the ultimate disposal of anything is up to the owner, however there are other considderations than merely possession, indeed this is a principle which capitalism has largely lost but one which was important at one time, the respect of the seller for their customers.

Considder for example what would happen if you took Alteraeon down now, burnt all the code and said "nobody ever plays this againn!" You are quite within your legal rights to do that. It's largely your game and your server that hosts it, however you'd make a lot of people very unhappy in the process in denying their desire to play your game.

Dark.
Zagreus sits inside your head,
Zagreus lives among the dead,
Zagreus sees you in your bed,