that's a good idea too

:)
On 05/10/2014 23:33, Dakotah Rickard wrote:
How about different kinds of coasters, as in something like Rollercoaster
tycoon: wood or steel construction, either straight, hilly, curvy, upside down,
etc. Just a thought of something maybe to add to a great game, unique to
anything we have on offer. I've been wondering how long it'd take before we got
a tycoon game of sorts. Please, you guys, keep making them this awesome.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard