Hi Ishan,
Most of the collaborations between game developers and all the ones I have are not paid up front but done by splitting the profit of game sales after a game has been released. Right now I am working on updating my Sarah game to use the new GMA game engine that David used for Shades of Doom. As I just received the game development files for the engine yesterday, the work has just started. I do like to help other game developers with suggestions and even some sound editing for free.

Phil