I wonder if messages slip through cracks?  Just a thought.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] An Inquiry about MOTA

So hang on, if he's on moderated status, why are we still seeing the
type of posts that are guaranteed to annoy people, people that in this
case includes the moderator?

On 10/17/14, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
Precisely. And polite explanations and requests.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.