Well I got mine from a shop but even so win7 is still for me, now if 10 becomes as good as it is, and if its phone accessability is as good then I may use that, especially if it can run programs mad for pcs which it may who knows. it would be good if win 10 was accessable so I could run games on my mobile device for it.