Never mind the $10000 pricetag for some books. Doesn't matter how much you
hate having something read to you on the computer, unless you're a
milionaire, there's no way you're going to get the same reading list in
hardcopy.

From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 7:18 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] is it really progress? - Re:  end of keyboards, was
Throwaway Tech

If it wasn't for these so called machine doing the reading. Than
thousands of books wouldn't be available for those to read even if
you know brail. Because not all books are transferred to brail and
not all readers have access to those books. That is why these
machines do brail translation for those that want them..