Hi Tom. With this getting clear, let me respond with a short and clear
answer.

1. I have no problems running your games.

2. I vote to keep the development the way it is, thus yielding a quicker
release.

If later on in the future you wish to change the programming language,
go right ahead.

Is that clear and to the point? <smile>.

* Thomas Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-01-19 21:37]:

--
Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before
the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high;