From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 12:44 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any game of thomas ward

Hello Ishan,

As for Mysteries of the Ancients I'll try to find time this afternoon
to upload the last beta for download. I've actually got the files on
my laptop hard drive, but have been too distracted by other things to
get the files transferred to the site. So I'll try and set aside some
time for that this afternoon.

As far as STFC goes what exactly is the problem. Note, you need .NET
3.0 or later and the Managed DirectX components to run it. I'll also
point out the .NET executable for version 1.2 is not 64-bit compatible
so if you are running it on a 64-bit machine it won't work.

Cheers!