To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] park boss.

Hi Thomas ward sir!
Well it is 10,500 pounds
in week0 I usually open the park and start building attraction ofthis money.
til week one My balance  goes to negative.
I usually tries  to facilitate my park
why the attraction starts from week one. if we start working in week
one then it is postporn in week two.
well I tries from the cheapist attraction but I got bankrupt.
Thaks
Ishan

Hi Ishan,

Simply put the reason you are bankrupting is you are mismanaging your
park finances. I have played the game several times and have not gone
bankrupt. I have gotten to a point where my park was making money hand
over fist, and someone else wanted to buy me out. So if you are going
bankrupt you are making bad financial decisions and not playing the
game correctly.

As for drawing more than 10,000,500 out of the bank. Fact of the
matter is there is no need ever to draw that much money out of the
bank. If you do chances are you are mismanaging your finances and are
just digging your whole deeper.

Cheers!