Josh I have your stuff.
you have a few more things than I have and I have added them to my stuff.
I have documentation for various dectalk synths to.
To be honest if I could get a donation to source some of the stuff copywrite, etc and get stuff ported I'd do it, but I really have no idea how to do it and next I'd need to pigyback on a hosting of stuff and there is bandwidth to concidder to. There is probably a bit more, I know I don't have all the infocom disks for example but even so.
I am the last or one of the last of the breed of people that ever knew dos.
And to be honest I'd still use it over windows in some respects.