To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dos Games Preservation Project

Hi Josh,

Those are a couple of good suggestions, but two questions come to mind.

First, Jim Kitchen has a decent self-voicing football and a baseball
game. What advantage would there be in rewriting Any Night Football
and World Series Baseball since there is already two very accessible
and good sports games like those out there for Windows?

Second, if I were to rewrite those games I'd like to contact the
copyright holder for permission prior to doing so. Do you know who has
copyrights over said games?

Cheers!