PCS titles going to Mac / iOS would rock even more! ;)

Cheers,

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On Jan 7, 2015, at 11:47 PM, shaun everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com> wrote:

the pcs titles going to windows will rock but phill is probably going to port
those eventually I hope.