Hello everyone,

I thought I'd post here for feedback on the Windows and Mac test versions
for Entombed 2. These test versions have no gameplay, but if they run on
your computer, then the full game should also.

There isn't much to do other than walk around an empty dungeon. If you're
keen on trying it out, please let me know how it runs.

Windows version: http://endpermian.com/e2/Entombed2Setup.msi

Mac version: http://endpermian.com/e2/Entombed2MacOS.zip

The Windows version works with

   - JAWS
   - Window-Eyes
   - NVDA
   - SuperNova
   - System Access
   - ZoomText

and SAPI.

The Mac version will use whatever your default system voice is.

To move around and select menu options use the arrow keys or W,S,A,D. You
can increase and decrease the voice rate by using the + and - keys. This
works for Mac and SAPI on windows.

Thanks!
Jason