My uncle is like that.
All magic is bad though I have a friend that plays at church dnd on the table top type and thats got magic in it.
I have long given up arguing the toss.
If my uncle is coming round the violent shooting and magic/ porn games are locked away and if open are quickly closed down before any damage is done.