Hi Shaun,

Well, I'd say it all depends on the blind organization in question.
Certainly they each have their own motives and agendas for doing what
they do, and it sounds like based on things Dark has said about the
RNIB they precisely have the attitude you describe in your message.
However, the same can't be said for all blindness organizations around
the world. I of course can't speak to those in your home country, but
here in the USA blindness organizations are geared for job and
employment training therefore have a business outlook on blindness
related matters. They often times don't have interest in games and
other entertainment because it is all secondary to getting their
clients trained and helped into getting out on their own and getting
gainfully employed. Playing games has nothing to do with navigating
the job market so doesn't get much attention from organizations.