Hi Dark,

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. I've read his blog posts
regarding Q9 and he sees Q9 as just another piece of software to be
purchased and added to his Leasey product. Nothing more, and nothing
less. So he does not realize the value of what he owns because as
happens all too often in business he just sees Q9 as a business
transaction and I don't even think he cares about the product itself
other than what it can do to boost sales of Leasey. This community
means nothing to him, and we all can bugger off.