Hello Che. That is a very good question. Here is how it breaks down.

The total cost per year is $167.40. This breaks down like so:

$7.00 per month for the mailing list equals $84 per year.
$6.95 per month for hosting 2 domains equals $83.40

The only part I'm mainly asking for donations for is the mailing list
cost. The reason for this is because one of the 2 domains being hosted
for $6.95 per month is asmodean.net and it would be wrong for me to ask
for donations for that since it's my own personal domain. I suppose if
one wanted to get technical I could break down the $6.95 devided by 2
making it $3.475 per month which is $41.7 per year. This would mean that
$41.7 and $84 per year for Audyssey alone is $125.7.

I hope this is clear. If it is not, I am more than willing to go into
more details.

The reason the mailing list is $7.00 per month is because thof the
mailing list services that emwd provides. As I mentioned before, they
are a specific web host for mailing lists. I realize there are cheaper
plans out there for web hosting. Heck, I could get the web page hosted
for $30 per year with some web hosts, but I just figured I would keep
the web page and the mailing list on the same web host account.

One last thing, to register the audyssey.org domain I paid for 2 years
at something like $6.95 per year. That is not a big deal. Also, the dns
for the domain also goes through what I already pay for when doing the
dns for my domains. So, I was able to completely donate the money for
the registering and the dns without any impact whatsoever on what I
already spend on my own domains.

The service with emwd.com will recycle at the end of March this year and
I would like to continue with them as they have been a great host and
the mailing list is definitely worth keeping on our own domain and for
the cost, it's not bad.

--
And when Haman saw that Mordecai bowed not, nor did him reverence,
then was Haman full of wrath.