To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:55 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Help needed with Castaways

Hi everyone, I'm playing Castaways at the moment, and although I have all my buildings established, like my farms, as well as 2 fisherman and 1 hunter, a cook and bar tender and a baker, I'm being told some of my people are starving. I checked the cook, and he's prepairing food, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? I've tried to keep all my farms in the same place, close to the tavern and my storehouse, so it's not like people have to travle a great way to reach them. I wish I could send my game file to someone who could perhaps take a look and tell me where I'm going wrong. I don't know whether to keep on playing or whether to start over?

From Lori.