Hi Travis,

I have been thinking about a Raspberry Pie for a while. You answered many of my
questions with this post but one that I have is how easy is it to set up with a
visual impairment?

Also, you had mentioned that the sound is not great. I assume you can plug a
headset into one?

Considering the headset idea, would it then be possible to install a
third-party audio library such as OpenAL?

You can see where I am going here. I am wondering what would need to be done
here to bring this closer to an audio gaming environment.

Thanks for any feedback or insights you may have.

Have a  great day!

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!