Shoot, I’d rather have my trusty mountain lion myself. Oh great, now I’ve a
hankering for Alteraeon, but my gosh finding the ancestral island… I just
can’t! It’s like the island just keeps disappearing… Or else I’m looking from
the wrong ocean thingie. I go from the Cordwood forest on Cordan, but it’s just
not there!
Sent from my Mac.

Devin Prater
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com