Hi Dark, what is your favourite biscuit type? I like dijestives, chocolate and plane, anything cadberries. :)

I had to restart my game of Sarah last night, and when I was in the great hall picking up the piece of string, Filtch showed up and almost caught me. I got a fright as I thought he wasn't meant to leave his office until 10 minutes were passed? I was playing the easy mode. Not sure if that's ever happened to anyone else or if it's just my copy going all wierd on me. :)
From Lori.

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 2:39 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sarah game question

Borbons  are awesome!

I was trying to describe them to my American soon to be inlaws the other
day, of course in the states the closest thing are Orios which are okay,
though the cream is not half as good as the coco stuff in borbons :D.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "loriduncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>