Would these detract from the replay value by decreasing the challenge of the game?

-----Original Message----- From: loriduncan
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 11:36 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gilly weed, was Sarah game question

Hi Phil, how about the kitchen food being replaced after a mager event, like
Sarah's trip into the lake, or when she goes into the Chamber of Secrets?
Is it possible for Sarah to be able to apperate between floors in certain
situations, so for example is she's on the 5th floor and the kitchen food
changes, we'd then see the kitchen appeare in the apperate's list.

Also, have you considered adding in things like Blast ended scrutes and
nifflers?