Oh I agree Dark, or perhaps Sarah could meet Dumbledore in the pensive in one of her memories.

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gilly weed, was Sarah game question

I Actually thought either the three broomsticks or the hogs head was going
to be in the update, with the ability to order butter beer directly,  indeed
given his importance later it might be nice to see aberforth dumbledoor at
some stage if briefly.

all the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "loriduncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>