Hi jess.

Firstly, Vipmud 2.0 does advertise that it works with both nvda and system access, and indeed sapi come to that. I know NVda support was one of the major things that was added in version 2.

If you don't like vipmud however, it is possible to play other muds in mushclient using some of the features of MushZ, though you need to go through some configurations to unload a lot of the specific Alteraeon things. I'm not absolutely sure on that process since as I said I use Vipmud myself, but there are certainly other people who do.

As to access however, while Alteraeon is the only game with as extensive sounds etc, there are lots of other muds with good access, as I said check audiogames.net for some suggestions.

Alteraeon is awesome, but it's by no means the only mud out there, and other games can provide different experiences. For example, Clok lets you craft just about anything, chop down trees and work in detail making anything from bows to chairs in a vast wilderness, games like cosmic rage let you go into space and use different vehicles and activities to do things like probe volcanos and fight aliens, while wayfare144 lets you make a huge space colony. there's a lot out there mud wise to explore which is why it's a nice field of games to get into.

All the best,