*grumbles about still not finding a MUD that can keep my interest* Anyways,
if you like just hanging out, doing quests, killing things, you'll like
alteraeon. If you like heavy interaction with other players, indeed,
depending on other players sometimes which is why I stopped playing, you'll
love avalon. If you like being independent, but not having a clear goal,
and having to make a life for yourself, Clok will knock your clocks off.

Devin Pratersent from Gmail.