Well, I'm changing to VB.Net, Visual Basic, and your computer should have no trouble with that. I might need some help though, seeing as I'm usually a C++ guy.

From: "Dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Game Authoring Tool (Not Audio Game Maker)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 23:53:43 -0000

Hi.

I'm interested in anything that looks as if it will result in some good
quality audio game developement.

So, if I understand you correctly, a game would involve two parts, audio
file descriptions (and other effects), for the rooms, and a Sapi mmenue for
actions your charactor may perform?

How would objects work on this system, Sapi speaking their names or audio
files?

And would it be possible to create a Secret of monkey island style dialogue,
ie: when talking to a charactor you pick statements from a list (iether
named by Sapi or audio), which you then say?

assuming i haven't got the total wrong idea, it certainly sounds like a
system that would produce some impressive games.

Btw, if it's jjust me hthat has the trouble with Bscript due to my evil
university please don't panic about changing the game, it won't be the first
time I've had to forgo something because of the network, and anyway, I
should hopefully be moving out this year.

Beware the Grue!