Well if one is determained enough they will get in.
As I have said on my various postings on the net all thats going to happen is
that those that pirate will be the consumers rather than others.
The people that should be prosicuted are those in china that sell coppied stuff
for almost nothing, but not the comon consumer.
Its just not fair.
Sure if I buy vista eventuall maybe I'll have something to do with it but who
knows.