well we all learned the hard way what was best and what plainly sucked.
Read my last message I posted about the time reset thing.
If a game in development switches devs then the time that the last dev put in
the game shouldn't count against the other dev's time.
I know from you tom that the origonal stuff is being writen from scratch in
some cases, so there fore the  origional stuff is gone, and so the origional
time should to reguardless of how long its been going on for.
We shouldn't have the situation where a product that passes from hand to hand
unless there is a team working on the program have a stupid time thing
especially after the dev in question preceding the other one made mistakes.
It doesn't make sence, thats all.