From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 1:16 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] New audio tutorial for Sound RTS

  I have created a tutorial for the beginning Sound RTS players, which I
hope will help get more folks playing this amazing game.
  By the time you finish this tutorial, you should be able to take on the
computer with no problems.
  You can get it here:
http://blindadrenaline.com/downloadCounter/download.php?x=RT+audio+tutorial

  Have fun,