Hi again,

Sorry ;) I've been busy for 2 days now completely with AGM and I got a life
as well so I only quickly scanned yer email, missing your (one) question.

> Is there a random number generator in AGM?
Off the top of my head the calculator should be able to do that. Sorry for
being this vague - I personally haven't played around with the calculator
yet. Concerning the working of the calculator, the man to ask is Michiel
through the AGM forum. I know a little how it works but have no experience
with it yet, while he has.

I'm very grateful for your comments and suggestions and I'll forward them to
the Accessibility Foundation. Most of you may not actually know this (aside
from the few that hang around at the IGDA Game Accessibility Special
Interest Group emaillist) but I quit the Accessibility Foundation 2 months
ago officially. Still helping out finishing projects like AGM and work
together with them for student projects through my new/improved job at the
Utrecht School of the Arts (where I research and teach game audio design).
However, all of us (Michiel, Sander, me, etc.) are not getting paid for all
of this at the moment. I will still probably be one of the persons that will
deal with how AGM will develop in the future, so no worries.

Greets,

Richard

http://www.prettyuglygamesoundstudies.com
http://www.audiogames.net