well, true that there is little support. But think that it's a
prototype. Developers have repeated it so long during this past week,
and they were really in a rush(the project was planned from september
to february) and the fire, with following change of working place,
new licenses, etc, has made the matter more complicated as it was
from the start.
My hope is that there will be a phase 2 of the project and that bugs
and mistakes, present in this prototype, can be fixed. I have always
considered this first project as a test, I am frustrated too, as
English is not my mother language, I need really more concentration
on reading the docs and understanding the real meaning of concepts,
but that does not mean AGM's developers haven't worked hard, or they
do not work hard, or that they cannot improve the quality of the project.
We must give also negative feedbacks, it's true, but I think that
continuing to criticize them, would cause frustration to them too,
they could react badly and give up with the project.