Che,

I completely agree with you about support and good documentation and so
forth. I guess you did not read my previous post about me having left the
Accessibility foundation 2 months ago. Sander left too, Michiel was an
intern untill februari so at the moment, from the Accessibility foundation,
there is no staff. The project team ended somewhere in May - with only one
intenr (Brian) doing some testing stuff, whereas me and Michiel we working
on AGM behind the scenes. So my "pffft" was not intended as professional,
man, just from someone who spend two or three hectic days on AGM, then
taking some time off and then *one day* later discovering an email of
someone writing *quote* "It looks like the AGM guys have quit responding to
questions on this list and most questions on the forums as well."*/quote*.
Everything I contributed to AGM in the past few months has been voluntary,
in my own free time, (neglecting my website AudioGames.net in the process of
it), without getting paid for it, as I have another job (PhD research game
audio design at University of Portsmouth). AGM is not a commercial
*product*, it is a proof of concept within a project that was intended to
last 6 months. It has users, not customers. As I explained before, all your
feedback will be used in an update of the manual - which mostly likely we
(that is, us volunteers) will write in our free time. See my previous email
about this. But don't start writing stuff after ONE day IN THE WEEKEND about
US quiting responding to questions.

Just to warn you: I will be busy the next few weeks writing a presentation
for GDC Austin, where I will be talking about making video games accessible
for blind gamers, as well as how the mainstream and mobile industry can
benefit from the fields of blind-accessible games and audio games. So if I
don't hang around on this list or on the forum replying your questions, it
will be because of this. That, and writing my PhD thesis and fucking my
wife.

/R