From: "Orin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking for Other MUDs

Yeah, I think in slipgate they're coding the types of missions we'll have to
take to do one now. We know of one, which is the same researcher missions in
GWSE, but I hope they do something other than that because those were
boring. I liked stellars so hopefully they implement those probably under a
different name.

--
      Currently in Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional, New Jersey Clear,
86.0°F(30.0°C) Wind:Variable at 3mph (3KT)